The Favourite Choice Among Kingston Hotels for Business, Pleasure and Convenience
Your home away from home awaits you at Confederation Place Hotel, located in the heart of historic downtown Kingston, and within walking distance of many of Kingston's attractions.
Savour the atmosphere of a vibrant, modern city, shaped by three centuries of tradition. Rich in history, culture and entertainment, Kingston sits at the southern end of the Rideau Heritage Route, a UNESCO Heritage Site. Our spectacular waterfront setting and numerous green spaces, coupled with unlimited recreational opportunities, will relax and recharge you.
- Complimentary continental breakfast available daily 7am – 10am
- Computer workstation with internet access in the lobby
- Outdoor pool
- Exercise facility
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Walking distance to attractions and boutique shopping
- Two blocks from the K-Rock Centre
- One block from Market Square
- Limited underground parking is available on a first come first served basis. $$ Charges apply. Please note our underground garage has a 6ft clearance. Additional parking can be found across the street in a private lot or in municipal lots in the area $$.
- Conference and meeting rooms for up to 250
- Fax and photocopy service at Front Desk $$
- ATM Machine
- The Confederation Place Hotel is 100% non smoking
- Dry cleaning same day service available Monday to Friday
- Certain rooms are pet friendly. A $15 charge per night applies.
- Complimentary wireless internet in bedrooms and common areas.